“My focus is on collaboration and mutual dispute resolution during difficult times or circumstances. When parties end up in court, oftentimes families and individuals get hurt in the process.”
-Patricia D. Clark
Patricia D. Clark
Patricia D. Clark is a compassionate and resolution oriented attorney and mediator based in Roseville, California. For well over a decade Ms. Clark has been involved in all aspects of Family Law including divorce, legal separation, domestic partnership, child custody, child and spousal support. Patricia is a skilled and creative mediator and collaborative attorney who seeks to resolve family issues through a cooperative approach. Whether your circumstances are relatively straightforward or complex involving a high net-worth, complex real estate, business ownership or partnerships, Patricia’s knowledge and experience will guide you through the process.
Through Patricia’s compassionate assistance, you will minimize the cost and stress of a divorce or other complicated family law issue.
Southwestern University School of Law
Humboldt State University
B.A., Social Science
• Volunteer Attorney Mediator in Placer County Superior Court
• One Day Divorce program in Sacramento County Superior Court
Certifications & Organizations
• Certified Family Law Specialist, The State Bar of California, Board of Legal Specialization
• ACFLS—Association of Certified Family Law Specialists
• SCPG—Sacramento Collaborative Practice Group
• IACP—International Academy of Collaborative Professionals
• PCBA—Placer County Bar Association—general member, Family Law Section member, and Family Law Executive Committee.
• PCBA Family Law Section—Vice Chair 2018; Secretary 2017; Member at Large 2016
• PCBA Family Law Section—Committee Member—Temporary Judge, Arbitration, and Mediation committee (TJAAM)
• SCBA—Sacramento County Bar Association—general member and Family Law Section member